Monday 9 November 2015

Research: Questionnaire Results - Miss Begum

Results from Questionnaire

Why is it important to get and analyse feedback? Relate to direct, specific audience feedback

Feedback is the data that was received from your previous research, the feedback that you get is important as it allows you, as the researcher to understand current trends and relationships shown in your data. When your feedback is collected, you must make decisions whether based on the popularity is met with the target audiences expectations. For example, if my data shows me that the majority of my respondents (13 out of 20) I asked likes supernatural and psychological thriller more than thrillers to do with crime and action, it allows me to make an easier decision about the type of sub-genre I should consider pursuing. Without clear feedback like this, I am unable to make precise decisions therefore, feedback will allow me to make a successful thriller opening.

Examples of graphs and Analysis:





Conclusion:

My research has helped me hugely to make important decisions such as what type of sub genre I should consider, hair, costume and makeup and what type of location scares the audience most. This is important as it will help me when I make my thriller, making it most effective and enjoyable to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Proficient data gathered here from your questionnaire. Good to see that the feedback has allowed you to make some specific decisions for your thriller opening.

    To improve;
    -comment on generally what you found from some of your open ended questions too.
    -in your conclusion state whether you felt this was a beneficial task

    ReplyDelete